• Greetings, Nephilim! Welcome to the Devil May Cry Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Devil May Cry 5, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMCForums is finally launched!

Thread starter #1

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I registered DMCForums.com on December 1st, 2012. I have not launched DMCForums for a long time. I was waiting for the right time to launch the site. That time is now. I love Devil May Cry. I love the series, and I love the franchise.

Welcome to DMCForums. Use common sense when posting here. I will post new rules shortly, but for now, please, please use common sense. I aspire DMCForums to be a friendly place to post.

The Forum is using a beta version of a forum software called xenForo. Currently, xenForo is undergo'ing a period of XF2 beta. I've launched a forum in beta state in the past - during the original xenForo beta. It was a Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Forum, it went on to become the #1 MVC3Forum in the world. So, with that in mind, please understand that DMCForums and the entire website is in testing. I want to learn from DMCForums, and XF2 all at the same time.